Thursday, April 6, 2017

GREEN ALL OVER ... Show & Tell from March 29th

The challenge was issued to bring in our green quilts and our wonderful members did.  Here are just some of the quilt that were exhibited during show and tell at our last meeting.















I am going to post a disclaimer... I try to take a picture of ALL the quilts and projects but not all of them come out so I would be proud of posting them.  Some pictures are out of focus, some were taken when the quilt was moving.  I also try to avoid posting pictures of people to protect their privacy.  I do edit / crop pictures with that in mind.  I am limiting my pictures to 4 to 6 of the best quilt pictures each month.  Not always the prettiest or best quilts but the best pictures I have for posting…………………….. Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment