Sponsored by the Evening Star Quilters
South Flint Church of the Nazarene
4075 East Atherton Rd., Burton, MI 48519
September 24, 2013
9:00 – 4:00
Students begin the class with a short demo to learn the basic concept of Vikki’s Crazy About Curves technique. Then with a play-as-you-go spirit, students apply the fundamental technique to create improvisational “blocks” of any shape (four-sided, circles, ovals, curvy rectangles or teardrops).
This class covers:
- Basic (limited) and improvisational construction technique concepts
- How to machine sew using the improvisational technique
- Painless mitering
- Splicing seams (using patterns or improvisation)
- How to finish using improvisational techniques and ideas
- Vikki’s whole-cloth finishing techniques
***We are accepting registrations for this workshop on a “first-come” basis.***
Registration begins July 1, 2013 and will continue until the class is full, or until September 14th, whichever comes first. Non-member registrations will be accepted, dated and held until Sept 1, 2013, at which time seats will be filled based on receipt of registration.
Registration ends Sept. 14th, after which time registration fees are non- refundable.