2018 Charm Square Exchange
…. Red, pink, rose ....
For EVENING STAR QUILT GUILD our rules are:
· Sign up on guild night to participate in the exchange. The number of participants will be announced in the newsletter, in Facebook group and on this blog. Please do not sign up unless you plan to comply.
· Three charms cut to 6-1/2 inches squares for each participant. The charms should all be different in your collection. The fabric must quilt shop quality, if there is any question of the quality of the fabric please do not donate the fabric.
· A theme for the fabrics will be announced in the newsletter and on this blog in advance (SEE BELOW.)
· Label your fabrics with your name, in some way to indicate you have turned in your charms. This will make it easier for the coordinator to sort thru them for pick up. I put my charms into a plastic baggy and write my name on it, but you can also just pin the charms together with a paper label on the charms.
· Pick up your charms at the end of the evening. Show off the quilt you made from your haul in a future show and tell.