Saturday, April 29, 2017

COMING TO US on May 31st ..... MARY BAJCZ TRUNK SHOW









May 31, 2017 -            
SPEAKER : MARY BAJCZ TRUNK SHOW of SCRAP HAPPY SERENDIPITY QUILTS. 

 http://www.scrap-happy.biz
SCRAP HAPPY WEB PAGES for Mary Bajcz

 About Mary Bajcz ... as stated on her web page:

 I've made quilts for about 35 years and am constantly delighted by the endless ways fabrics can be combined into a beautiful and useful quilt - art that can keep you warm.   I enjoy the serendipity in quilt making.  I start out with an idea, assemble a pile of fabrics, start cutting and sewing and watch to see if good things happen.   They usually do.  I also make smaller art quilts, reversible silk jackets, and loads of handbags.  About 12 years ago I discovered "free cut piecing", a technique that lets me "draw" with my rotary cutter.  It's my artistic voice!

I also knit,  hook rugs, and make lots of handbags
.      











 I am looking forward to see what Mary has been up to since the last time she was at our guild in 2005.




.
.
,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment