Welcome to the Evening Star Quilters website!
Here you'll find highlights of our monthly newsletter, information about upcoming speakers, shows and events, and all kinds of exciting information related to quilting. Happy Quilting!


Saturday, April 29, 2017

COMING TO US on May 31st ..... MARY BAJCZ TRUNK SHOW









May 31, 2017 -            
SPEAKER : MARY BAJCZ TRUNK SHOW of SCRAP HAPPY SERENDIPITY QUILTS. 

 http://www.scrap-happy.biz
SCRAP HAPPY WEB PAGES for Mary Bajcz

 About Mary Bajcz ... as stated on her web page:

 I've made quilts for about 35 years and am constantly delighted by the endless ways fabrics can be combined into a beautiful and useful quilt - art that can keep you warm.   I enjoy the serendipity in quilt making.  I start out with an idea, assemble a pile of fabrics, start cutting and sewing and watch to see if good things happen.   They usually do.  I also make smaller art quilts, reversible silk jackets, and loads of handbags.  About 12 years ago I discovered "free cut piecing", a technique that lets me "draw" with my rotary cutter.  It's my artistic voice!

I also knit,  hook rugs, and make lots of handbags
.      











 I am looking forward to see what Mary has been up to since the last time she was at our guild in 2005.




.
.
,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment