Welcome to the Evening Star Quilters website!
Here you'll find highlights of our monthly newsletter, information about upcoming speakers, shows and events, and all kinds of exciting information related to quilting. Happy Quilting!


Thursday, July 27, 2017

EYE CANDY from VIRGINIA ANDERSON AND APRIL YORKS TRUNK SHOW

What a wonderful trunk show and lecture it was.... it is so nice to see the span of quilts made by a quilting family over multiple generations.  I also enjoyed seeing the quilts from Virginia and April's collection of antiques. I loved getting to see the quilts up close when I was helping to pack them up.  The workman ship was wonderful. 

I am posting the best of the pictures I took last night ... so enjoy.
cc: Anna









first quilt

medallion sampler quilt

LONE STARS

AMISH INSPIRATION

DONATED STARS

CUT AWAY APPLIQUE





LOG CABIN

APPLIQUE

CLOSE UP

ANTIQUE QUILT











 

No comments:

Post a Comment