Wednesday, August 27, 2014

We are on FACE BOOK 


IF you are a member of the EVENING STAR QUILT GUILD, you are entitled to join the FACEBOOK group.  You first must have a FACEBOOK page of your own.  YOU do not have to post on it if you do not want to.  YOU do not have to fill out the FACEBOOK survey or information page if you do not want to.  ( I never do. I just ignore their request because I think it is none of their business.)

Send in a request to join the group and you will be accepted.   In your request please indicate you are a member it is a lot easier to find you in the membership spread sheet.  YOU can just read what is posted, you can post pictures of your projects, you can share information and start some conversations.  Be as active or inactive as you want. 

I try to post whatever updates or information I find about our guild on FACEBOOK and the blog so it is nice to be a member of the group.  Contact me if you have any questions.

Anna
asrp49@gmail.com
Guild web commentator
 

.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment