Our program for the August 27th meeting will be a speaker from Ann Arbor, Debbie Grifka. She will be giving a lecture and trunk show on “Modern Quilts” – what the modern quilt movement is all about. You can check out Debbie’s web site at ESCH HOUSE QUILTS by DEBBIE GRIFKA .
BRING SNACKS! Please!! This confusion is my mistake and Debbie has been scheduled since spring. There will not be a potluck, goodie give-away, fabric exchange. (We will do this another time) Since I annouced potluck at the last meeting, no one signed up to bring snacks. So bring snacks, bring show-n-tell, bring stories of adventures from the AQS show in Grand Rapids, and bring an inquiring mind to learn about the modern quilt movement.
Thank you, Anne
- Calendar - - 2018
- Officers / Committee
- CHALLENGES, BLOTTO and CHARM SQUARES ... 2018
- CHALLENGE LINKS
- Links > GUILD CHALLENGE POSTS
- SISTER GUILDS .... Links, Quilt Shows and Programs
- MICHIGAN BASED SPEAKERS / LECTURES / TRUNKSHOWS
- ARCHIVE OF SPEAKERS LIST with CONTACT INFORMATION
- OPPURTUNITIES for Quilting Charities / Donations
- MI QUILT RETREATS
- Links / Files