* Due at the November meeting.
* Must be a completed (quilted and bound) 25" square quilt including a quilt label.
* You can only use a total of 2 fabrics - the fat quarter given and an additional fabric of your choosing.
* You can have it quilted by another quilter if you'd like. You must give credit on the quilt label for the quilter.
* You are welcome to embellish the piece. You can use ribbons, beads, buttons, decorative threads, etc. Ribbons may not be used as a third fabric though.
* You can make your piece using any method of quilting you like. Applique, piecing, foundation piecing, fussy cutting, etc.
* We will have a vote at the October meeting for the guild favorite. Places and prizes are yet to be determined - but they will be good ones!!
Here is an example of a quilt that followed these rules:
Yes, all the color you see on the front of this quilt came from
one single fat quarter, fussy cut!
Quilt by Lisa Burmann
Quilting by Lisa Burmann