Caron MoseyWeb and Newsletter Editor, Evening Star Quilters
- Calendar - - 2018
- Officers / Committee
- CHALLENGES, BLOTTO and CHARM SQUARES ... 2018
- CHALLENGE LINKS
- Links > GUILD CHALLENGE POSTS
- LOCAL LONG ARMERS
- SISTER GUILDS .... Links, Quilt Shows and Programs
- MICHIGAN BASED SPEAKERS / LECTURES / TRUNKSHOWS
- ARCHIVE OF SPEAKERS LIST with CONTACT INFORMATION
- OPPURTUNITIES for Quilting Charities / Donations
- MI QUILT RETREATS
- Links / Files
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Sunday, November 27, 2011
<= First, Ami will be with us. If you haven’t met Ami Simms yet, you’re in for a treat! Be prepared to laugh and learn a lot.
Second, it’s time to reveal our 2011 challenge quilts! Just so you remember, here were the rules:
* Due at the November meeting.
* Must be a completed (quilted and bound) 25" square quilt including a quilt label.
* You can only use a total of 2 fabrics - the fat quarter given and an additional fabric of your choosing.
* You can have it quilted by another quilter if you'd like. You must give credit on the quilt label for the quilter.
* You are welcome to embellish the piece. You can use ribbons, beads, buttons, decorative threads, etc. Ribbons may not be used as a third fabric though.
* You can make your piece using any method of quilting you like. Applique, piecing, foundation piecing, fussy cutting, etc.
It will be fun to see what everybody did with their fat quarter!
It’s Membership Month! If you haven’t yet sent in your membership form and paid your dues for the coming year, please bring them with you. Here’s the membership form if you can’t find yours. Just click HERE.
Please wear your name tag…
See you there!